Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Great game to say the least

I hope you know how much of an honour it is that this game has been on the front page for months! Usually games only stay for about a week or so. I love that this game is constantly being improved upon and I've always loved Pokemon. Not to mention, tower defence games are my favourite casual gaming genre. I know there are areas you could probably improve (go back and redo the beginning of the story to have your character speaking and have an avatar, rather then doing so a good portion of the way in) but it doesn't matter much to me. You obviously put a ton of work into this game and have made it your life. 10/10 for your amazing effort and ideas :)

Police Bike Police Bike

Memories

I remember Newgrounds when I was in grade 4 and this game brings
backg good memories of the old newgrounds ^^

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Enlightening good game

The game was done very well and it was very enlightening to me on how bad those birds are actually treated. Now I don't think I will give up meat just yet but I will definitely make a conscious effort not to eat turkey or chicken on most occasions.
"Dy1an" is a fucking idiot by the way, "I think its stupid and frustrating that they're trying to promote animal cruelty" your a dumb fuck

Ultimate Gamer Challenge Ultimate Gamer Challenge

lol

i think all these people are making excuses about their suckage. That game was very easy... o_O boring but nice concept

Frantic Frantic

Pro

pretty sweet game :D the music is perfect and so retro sounding. I love having to focus to play a game like that. Classic game made pro

Number 8 on the scoreboards!

Epic War Epic War

awesome

very fun and addicting :D playing for a looooooong time xD
final boss is hard D:

6 Differences 6 Differences

love it

this was so well done :D very awesome. i loved the last one the best.
cute couple and when the sun rose it was awesome

- Rhythm Fireworks 2 - - Rhythm Fireworks 2 -

Pretty cool

awesome concept, but i think it was too easy.
the colour change thing is an awesome idea and same with the random placement of arrows.
you should make more coulour changes, random ones, to make it harder

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC