Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Rofl

I just watched the real video of this on uselessjunk, roflcopters. Old man pwns jive brotha

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

:O oh my

rtil's part was too good to be in this video!

Pixtropolis City Pixtropolis City

Sweet

Now I wish I actually did decide to put something into this collab.
Oh well. But gjob guys on daily 5th and front page :)

Mexifry responds:

Thank you!

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Great game to say the least

I hope you know how much of an honour it is that this game has been on the front page for months! Usually games only stay for about a week or so. I love that this game is constantly being improved upon and I've always loved Pokemon. Not to mention, tower defence games are my favourite casual gaming genre. I know there are areas you could probably improve (go back and redo the beginning of the story to have your character speaking and have an avatar, rather then doing so a good portion of the way in) but it doesn't matter much to me. You obviously put a ton of work into this game and have made it your life. 10/10 for your amazing effort and ideas :)

Police Bike Police Bike

Memories

I remember Newgrounds when I was in grade 4 and this game brings
backg good memories of the old newgrounds ^^

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Enlightening good game

The game was done very well and it was very enlightening to me on how bad those birds are actually treated. Now I don't think I will give up meat just yet but I will definitely make a conscious effort not to eat turkey or chicken on most occasions.
"Dy1an" is a fucking idiot by the way, "I think its stupid and frustrating that they're trying to promote animal cruelty" your a dumb fuck

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Love Zelda music

This is my favorite song from OOT, and I am currently playing the master quest since i'm a master at the normal one :P
Very awesome remix, definately worthy of the Song of storms title :D

Castle of Tears Castle of Tears

0_0

Castlevania music is pwn and you just made it a million times pwner D:
most amazing remix evar